Pre-Licensing Information (IN)
Indiana Licensing Procedures
These are the necessary procedures to obtain an insurance license in Indiana AFTER completing the required pre-license education course:
MAKE AN EXAM RESERVATION AND PAY THE EXAM FEE:
- **Make sure your course completion date matches what is on your issued certificate of completion
- **The name on the registration must exactly match the name on your ID
*If information does not match, candidates may be denied admission to the examination and will forfeit the examination fee.
TEST CENTER ADMISSION POLICY:
- Candidates should report to the test center at least 30 minutes before examination begins to complete registration.
- Candidates should bring at least 1, unexpired government-issued photo ID. The name on the identification must exactly match the name on the registration.
- You must bring a copy of your Certificate of Completion – Testing must be completed within 6 months of the Course Completion Date on the certificate.
AFTER PASSING THE EXAM(S) - APPLY FOR A LICENSE:
EXAM CONTENT OUTLINES:
- Life and Health
- Life Only
- Health Only
- Property and Casualty